West End is glad to welcome approximately 120 participants in worship each Sunday. To register, go to: https://reopen.church/r/bnMJXneH or call the church office at 780-454-8151. Please enter your telephone number (for contact tracing) beside your name. Visitors are welcome to register upon arrival if they were not able to do so prior to the service. We are thankful for all who can come!
How are working within the AHS guidelines?
- Masks or face coverings are required as part of the City of Edmonton bylaw. There are exemptions for children under the age of 2 or those with some medical conditions. We also ask that you maintain 6 ft (2 m) of physical distance between individuals not in your household or cohort.
- If you are feeling ill, you must not come to church. Individuals are encouraged to consult the AHS Daily Screening checklist if they have any questions about this.
- You will be welcomed at the door by someone who will answer any questions you may have and confirm your health acknowledgement (required by Alberta Health Services). Please follow the guidelines you will find there.
- Seating in the sanctuary is available in every third row. This is to ensure 2m of distance between congregants. We ask that you leave 2 m of distance between yourself and people who are not in your household or cohort.
- Faithwalk is available for ages 3-grade 3. REGISTRATION: please complete the touchpoint registration for your child(ren) for the 2020/21 season. This registration only needs to be completed yearly, and weekly attendance will be taken during Faithwalk. Children are also welcome in the sanctuary. Doors will remain open so that caregivers and children can come and go easily if necessary. Visiting children are welcome to register upon arrival.
- Compel! (grades 4 to 6). Hybrid Compel! is available in Room 3 and on ZOOM following the sermon. Please complete the touchpoint registration for your child(ren) for the 2020/21 season. ZOOM codes and Compel! sheets will be sent via email Sunday morning to all registrants. Compel! sheets will also be available electronically in the Faith Formation section on the website and in hardcopy at the Welcome Center. Visiting children are welcome to register upon arrival.
- Unfortunately, one of the conditions of in-person worship is that there not be communal/congregational singing at this time. Please feel free to hum, clap, raise hands, mouth words, dance, or tap your feet to participate in our worship through music.
- Exiting the sanctuary will be by section to ensure and allow for proper distancing.
Questions? Concerns? Please email of call our church office and we will do what we can to help.
We look forward to seeing you here when it works for you to come!