- to develop, strengthen and support the faith walk of Christians
- to provide information and assistance to individuals, families, organization and programs within the church
- to enrich Christian education by making available supplementary educational materials
- to circulate Christian books and recordings to all ages within our congregation
- The Church Library is located in the Church’s main foyer and is open after Sunday worship services, except on long weekends
- We have a great selection of books, DVDs and CDs for all ages and are continuously adding new items
- There are 23 different categories in which the items are organized alphabetically by the author’s last name
- All materials should be returned through the drop slot on the entry wall of the Library
- The borrowing time period is for 3 weeks. Bible Study sets can be taken out for as long as needed
- We accept donated materials. If it is needed in the collection it will be added. If not, it will be sold & the money received will be used to buy other materials
Our volunteers are vitally important to the operation and success of the Library. The time and effort they contribute allows us to offer Library services to the congregation.
Anyone from Grade 7 & up can easily join our team. You will be checking out items to our borrowers for about 1/2 hour after the church service. You will be scheduled for a month at a time. Scheduling is flexible and training is provided.
CONTACT – firstname.lastname@example.org