West End Christian Reformed Church Welcomes You
Come worship with us at 10 am!
Do you have an upcoming event?
We have a beautiful facility we love to share!
Contact us for more information.
Main Event Calendar
- Basic ShelfStarts: 9:15 am
- PickleballStarts: 7:00 pm
- LamplightersStarts: 10:00 am
- CraftersStarts: 10:00 am
- Collective KitchenStarts: 9:30 am
- ChoirStarts: 7:00 pm
- Women's MinistryStarts: 9:30 am
- COREStarts: 7:00 pm
- Search CommitteeStarts: 7:00 pm
- Facilities Cte MeetingStarts: 7:00 pm
- Music & Lit CommitteeStarts: 7:00 pm
- Volleyball - all Welcome!Starts: 8:15 pm
- PlaygroupStarts: 9:00 am
- CrossweaversStarts: 7:00 pm
- GEMSStarts: 7:00 pm
- CadetsStarts: 7:00 pm
- Youth GroupStarts: 7:00 pm
Breathe –See How The Concept Of Sabbath Can Change Your Life, by Priscilla Shirer
Are you weary, worn out or exhausted? Sabbath was given to the Israelites as a gift and this gift can still be ours today. Join CrossWeavers Women’s Bible Study group as we work through the 5-session study “Breathe” by Priscilla Shirer on Thursday evenings at 7 pm from March 7 to April 4. Come and discover how the concept of Sabbath can change your life. Call Jane at 780-481-6146 for more details.
Mon-Wed, Fri: 9:00-3:00